R-Tech Global (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd are experts in automation & robotic solutions tailored specifically for your business. We offer a complete service, from maintenance and repairing of industrial robots and develop, design & manufacture of FA systems. We are able to supply various types of robots for application such as Spot Welding, Handling & Palletizing, Arc Welding, Painting, Cutting, Trimming, and Deburring. The major robot brands supported by us are YASKAWA MOTOMAN, NACHI, FANUC, ABB, KUKA, Stäubli, DENSO, COMAU, MITSUBISHI, OTC, PANASONIC, KAWASAKI, HYUNDAI and many many more!
We support & develop robotics solutions for manufactures in many industries :
- Food & Beverage
- Medical & Pharmaceuticals
- Building Materials – Cement Manufacturing
- Structural Steel Industry – Beam & Pipe Manufacturing
- Computers, Communications & Consumer Electronics
STRUCTURAL STEEL INDUSTRY BEAM & PIPE MANUFACTURING
ROBOTICS CUTTING, WELDING & ASSEMBLY SOLUTIONS
We deliver intelligent robotics system to solve your needs in cutting, welding & assembly solution for your structural steel productions. Our smart system is created to deal with continuously models changing and no more worries about any manual marking & tack welding process. Everything can be done with just one fingertip on the screen!
ROBOTICS DEBURRING, GRINDING & POLISHING SOLUTION
We offer the ideal solution & enormous added value to provide the sensitivity to achieve the perfect quality for your surface treatment of any type of materials such as metals, wood, plastics, ceramics in numerous industries. With our smart system, not only to maintain your product quality, but also boosting productivity & mitigate the challenges of a shrinking workforce. With our experience, we can help you navigate the automation process with confidence and integrity!
ROBOTICS PALLET NAILING & ASSEMBLY SOLUTION
By automating your manual line into our robotics pallet nailing & assembly system, you’ll be getting consistent production & quality as robots are precise and consistent without even thinking about necessity of rework due to poor nailing or bad parts placement. We offer a range of products & options including fully automated parts loading system. Please contact us to find out more!
ROBOTICS MACHINE TENDING SOLUTION
We are very proud to present our smart & speedy system for robotics machine tending solution.
Our system can tend all kinds of machines from press machines, cnc machines to injection molding machines. With our solution, we maximize the efficiency of your machines, optimize production, increase uptime & quality, and imrpove performance by reducing the amount of error in the machining process.
With our end-of-line solution, not only we supply palletizing robot but we are also able to supply the whole conveyor system combining with vision system, packaging & sealing machine, labeling & coding machine, and barcode scanning system for quality recognition. With our turn-key solution, you will just have to deal with one party and easily to solve all your needs.
COLLABORATIVE ROBOTS SOLUTION
Our collaborative robots solution is a game changer where we make manufacturers easier to start automation from zero. Collaborative robots are designed to work in a same workspace with humans, faster setup without complicated programming and they are very flexble & safe!
ROBOGUIDE – HandlingPRO
HandlingPRO is used for material handling applications including load/unload, packaging, assembly and material removal. Features of HandlingPRO include CAD to Path programming, conveyor line tracking, machine modeling and programming.
ROBOGUIDE – PaintPRO
FANUC Robotics PaintPRO software is a graphical of offline programming solution that simplifies robotic path, teach and paint process development. The operator automatically generates robot programs by graphically selecting the area of the part to be painted and chooses between several painting methods.
ROBOGUIDE – PalletPRO and PalletTool
PalletPRO simulation software can be used to completely build, debug and test a palletizing application offline. PalletPRO allows users to create a workcell layout, infeed and pallet stations, slip sheet and pallet dispensers. Hundreds of unit load pallet configurations can be created and visualized in 3-D using PalletPRO’s built-in library of industry standard patterns. The data created in PalletPRO can be downloaded to a real robot controller containing PalletTool® software.
ROBOGUIDE – WeldPRO
WeldPRO simulates robotic arc welding process. WeldPRO CAD to Path programming capability supports auto generation of multiple robot group coordinated motion programs with de ned torch angles and process parameters. Programs and settings from the virtual workcell can be transferred to the real robot to decrease installation time.
- Simple exporting of simulation result as 3D PDF or AVI file
- Visualisation of the robot layout
- Automatic path generation on the basis of component surfaces or edges
- Setting of user-defined application parameters
- Generation of complete robot programs
- Jobs can be adapted to changed component positions with minimal effort
- Visualisation of the theoretical robot motion (without approximate positioning)
- Points can be shifted or added easily
- Visualisation of different instructions (e.g. TIMER, DOUT, Anticipation, etc.)
- Creation of breakpoints (points at which the program is stopped)
- Creation of bookmarks (highlighting of important positions in programs)
- Debug monitor (important variables and inputs/outputs can be monitored)
- Modification of the robot position or movement of individual robot axes by dragging with the mouse
Functional Safety Unit
- Visualisation of the monitored areas
- Optical check of the FSU settings/parameters
Search Function (wire search)
- Creation/pre-programming of the search programs
- Complete support of all instructions required for the search function
- Writing of jobs with the aid of an optimised text editor
- Syntax check
- Drop-down menu with all enabled instructions
- Ethernet connection to real controller
- Visualisation of robot motions in real time
- Data exchange with integrated file manager (jobs, parameters, etc.)
1. Robot Teaching For All Applications
3. Robot Installation & Relocation
4. Robot Inspection & Greasing
5. Replace New Grease for All Robot’s Axis
• Batteries Checking for Manipulator & Controller Side
• Checking for All Axis Speed Reducers’ Condition
6. Mechanical Related Jobs
• Replacing Robot’s Speed Reducers
• Replacing Robot’s Servo Motors
7. Servo Gun Calibration & Set Up
8. Robot Related Wirings & Cables Installation
9. Supply Of Genuine Robot Spare Parts
10. Repairing Of Certain Obsolete Robot Spare Parts
11. Robot Operation & Maintenance Training
Robotics Painting System – MOTOMAN
Robotics Aluminum Coating System – MOTOMAN
Palletizing Robot System – MOTOMAN
Design Of Rotator Jig System With Arc Welding Robot
Robotics CNC Handling System